Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DONE] very nice and useful, so need more !
Hi,

French user under Ubuntu.
Thank a lot for this program, i don\'t use anymore banshee.

I heard music with an headphone AKG K702 (at this time Bands of Horse).

Very good rendering.

I will use in 4/5 day this program witch an Asus Xonar Essence ST sound card to push the music to my amplifier using RCA output of the soundcard, I Hope he result will by cool.

Request (just a little bit ...) :

- I don\'t understand what\'s the use of \"Preference/Activate socket connection\" ?
- No preselected Webstreams
- No drag/drop from playlist to dustbin (?)

Best regards

[Edited on 19-9-2016 by Lucio Carreras]
Salut!

Thanks a lot. I know, the current debian package is really old now but I hope to release a new version soon.

Preference/Activate socket connection is a tool so you can connect via another program to sayonara and remote control it. In the source code there is a Java program which you can use to connect. It\'s for people like me, when they are too lazy to get up.

The webstreams are just a tool which very rudimentary user interface. If I\'d add a lot of streams by default, most people would be shocked.

What do you mean with dustbin? You wanna delete the tracks out of playlist? Just use right mouse or the delete key on your keyboard.

Thank you! Smile

[Edited on 2-7-2014 by Lucio Carreras]
Hi,

first of all: Thank you for this beautiful audio player!

Is it possible that the Java program wasn\'t moved while the player moved from subversion to git? And is there a way to get access to the (Ubuntu Touch) Sayonara Remote? I would like to try to convert it into a sailfish-os app.

Best regards
The Java Client is really really deprecated and was just kind of a concept. I\'ll create a new repository for the Ubuntu Touch Client and send you the URL.
Thank you very much.