Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot turn off/reboot PC
Hey, first thanks for this nice player and after all this is my favorite anyway! I have some minor issue but want to know is there any way to solve it. When i\'m trying to shut down/reboot PC in panel while player is launched, i have to do this twice until PC does it. Perhaps first try stops the player first and second one initializes shut down/reboot process. Is it possible to do this in just one \"sequence\"? (sorry, english not my native language and don\'t know better word to describe this)

OS Xubuntu 16.04.1 (x64)

Thank you!
That\'s very annoying. I will see what I can do. I guess that can be solved by listening on the OS signals.

[Edited on 14-10-2016 by Lucio Carreras]
I\'m too green for this but anyways this problem is nothing worth worrying about. Hope one day in the future we see fix for this inconvenience, good luck
Unfortunately, the player is closed by the OS. And probably the OS tries to kill the panel before the player. The player closes. But the panel does not. That\'s pretty annoying. Because of this reason I cannot use the minimize to tray functionality
Don\'t know if it will be helpful, but noticed that after fresh Xubuntu 16.04(x64) installation player seems working OK and the \"problem\" begins just after the music directory is added. Maybe OS before shuting down player tries to unmount that directory first?