Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sayonara is now in Solus
Hello people, I came here just to make you know that Sayonara is now in Solus (and I\'m maintaning it) Wink.

And also I will do a little request to the creator of this program: as you can see here, I\'m patching the cmake files in order to not build static libraries (Solus doesn\'t allow them), if you can change the cmake files so it provides some variable I can use it and avoid sed-ding everything, I will be very extremely grateful.

- Federico Damián Schonborn

[Edited on 8-2-2017 by feskyde]
Hey! Thank you! These are great news. Please let me know if you have any problems or if I can do anything that make things easier for you Smile
[rquote=879&tid=310&author=Lucio Carreras]Hey! Thank you! These are great news. Please let me know if you have any problems or if I can do anything that make things easier for you Smile[/rquote]

At the moment, apart of the static libraries stuff, I need to know what can be causing SoundCloud and SomaFM to not work:

Code:
# SoundCloud shows this:
Error: Engine 1: GST_MESSAGE_ERROR: Too Many Requests: source
Playback Engine: stop
Playback Engine: stop
# SomaFM shows this, with every station:
Debug: Stations loaded
Warning: Cannot open /doomed.pls: Protocol \"\" is unknown
Warning: Cannot open /doomed64.pls: Protocol \"\" is unknown
The Soundcloud issue is serious. Some other client uses the Sayonara-Soundcloud ID to make requests towards the API. I have to figure out, who causes that and what to do against this issue.

The Soma.fm issue is new to me. I try to reproduce that
[rquote=882&tid=310&author=Lucio Carreras]The Soundcloud issue is serious. Some other client uses the Sayonara-Soundcloud ID to make requests towards the API. I have to figure out, who causes that and what to do against this issue.

The Soma.fm issue is new to me. I try to reproduce that[/rquote]

Thanks! Confusedmilegrin:
Forget about the static libraries stuff and Souncloud, for the first I was just missing the \"BUILD_SHARED_LIBS\" cmake option and the second is now working :lol:, the only issue now is Soma.fm, still doesn\'t works for me Sad
There was a change in Soma.fm. I already fixed this. Do you want an experimental version to try it out? The new version is almost finished and I am happy about every tester Smile
Cool! And yes, I will need it to check if everything goes well here Smile
Fixed in the current version 0.9.3. Let me know if it works or not Smile
Yep, it\'s working now, the package is building right now and will be available for stable users after the next sync, thanks! Big Grin

https://git.solus-project.com/packages/s...97a720d3b4