Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New album covers window - background color
Very nice addition to the player ! I am wondering if it would be possible in future release to be able to change the background colour of this album cover panel ? Even be able to insert an image as background ? That would change a bit from the monotony of the uniform colour for the player.

Just a though.

Thanks
Yes, that\'s possible. If you promise, that the next request is not the ability to change the background color of the playlist and every other view, Confusedmilegrin:

[rquote=955&tid=331&author=Lucio Carreras]Yes, that\'s possible. If you promise, that the next request is not the ability to change the background color of the playlist and every other view, Confusedmilegrin:

[/rquote]

eh eh, no no I promise. As for me, the rest is perfect and is correctly controlled by the distro theming.
As a temporary workaround you can modify the
/usr/share/sayonara/dark.css file and append this following code to the end of the file:

Code:
AlbumCoverView
{
    border-image: url(/path/to/your/image.png) 0 0 0 0 stretch stretch;
}

But when you update or install a new version your changes are gone. So keep a backup of your modified file.

[Edited on 14-5-2017 by Lucio Carreras]
Yes it works. A lot of fun.Tx Cool

Is there another command just to change the background colour (to fit my wallpaper tones) ?

Thank
In this CSS file, you have to search for background colors or background attributes. There you can change the color. If you turn off the dark option in Menubar->View Sayonara should use your native theme, that\'s not sufficient?