Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Thanks
I\'ve been waiting for someone to step up and fill the shoes of WinAMP for years. Their one sided platform preference has always been an annoyance, and XMMS never really did the job with no library or advanced features.

Banshee is clunky and buggy, Rhythmbox isn\'t laid out nicely and Clementine just didn\'t quite cut it.

In walks Sayonara.. and I literally just said goodbye to all other music players.

Thank you, so very much, to the devs.
Thanks a lot Smile

I am used to get messages only if something does not work. It\'s cool that somebody takes the time just to say she or he is happy. Developing is much more fun then.

You know where to post, if you have some trouble Smile)

As a developer myself I understand that people too seldom to thank those that make their tools and websites.
I just read about Sayonara at OMG Ubuntu, installed it and I am already enjoying it a lot. It is very simple to use and very fast! I\'m done with Rhythmbox...
[rquote=116&tid=48&author=Routh]I\'ve been waiting for someone to step up and fill the shoes of WinAMP for years. Their one sided platform preference has always been an annoyance, and XMMS never really did the job with no library or advanced features.

Banshee is clunky and buggy, Rhythmbox isn\'t laid out nicely and Clementine just didn\'t quite cut it.

In walks Sayonara.. and I literally just said goodbye to all other music players.

Thank you, so very much, to the devs. [/rquote]

I second that, that\'s all I wanted too Cool