Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traducción Español México
Hola soy nuevo y quisiera compartirles mi humilde traducción al español, y así mismo si algo está mal con gusto voy a corregirlo, espero que el mundo se entere de éste maravilloso programa, quisiera ponerle mi nombre a la traducción pero no supe donde

[file]20[/file]

Attached Files
.ts   sayonara_lang_mx.ts (Size: 81.83 KB / Downloads: 427)
if someone can compile te language in your version, i\'ll be very grateful, when i try this came out:

sudo make install
[sudo] password for user:
[ 58%] Built target sayonara_gui
[ 59%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/sayonara.dir/HelperStructs/WebAccess.cpp.o
In file included from /usr/local/include/curl/curl.h:34:0,
from /home/user/soyo/src/HelperStructs/WebAccess.cpp:26:
/usr/local/include/curl/curlbuild.h:151:9: error: ‘socklen_t’ does not name a type
In file included from /usr/local/include/curl/curl.h:35:0,
from /home/user/soyo/src/HelperStructs/WebAccess.cpp:26:
/usr/local/include/curl/curlrules.h:173:6: error: ‘curl_socklen_t’ was not declared in this scope
/usr/local/include/curl/curlrules.h:183:6: error: ‘curl_socklen_t’ was not declared in this scope
/home/user/soyo/src/HelperStructs/WebAccess.cpp:36:13: warning: ‘bool wa_call_url(const QString&, QString&)’ declared ‘static’ but never defined [-Wunused-function]
make[2]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/sayonara.dir/HelperStructs/WebAccess.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/sayonara.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

me sale error y no lo puedo compilar yo Sad
Looks like you have not installed development packages of libcurl (libcurl4-gnutls-dev on Debian-based systems)
[rquote=173&tid=78&author=Lucio Carreras]Looks like you have not installed development packages of libcurl (libcurl4-gnutls-dev on Debian-based systems)[/rquote]

i\'ve tried to install it manually because i have LinuxMint Debian 15 and always had problem compiling, so i prefered to upload the ts file so if someone can try it on their own installed versions, and if you can tell me if it is possible to install it manually to the already installed version, anyway if someone already installed the translation adn if there\'s errors, tell me so i can fix them

a ver si álguien ya probo el archivo y que me diga si tiene errores y con gusto los arreglo
sudo apt-get install libcurl4-gnutls-dev
Finally we have it on Spanish!!!

[Image: 2m49chy.jpg]

and

[Image: 242boug.jpg]

amazing

[Image: 2iu8i0l.jpg]

I\'m Really so happy for this, i really love the player, and i thank you Lucio for the player and the oportunity to transale it for the people who can\'t speak english
Congratulations Smile

2 things: First, your album list is empty. I am going to fix that now. Second, you need more Metallica Smile
i agree to that!!! hehehe the thing is that i use this 7 year old laptop with 40gb hard drive just to experiment and try crazy linux stuff