Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DIED] Running process but no UI
After I hit CTRL+Alt+Delete (I\'m used to work on windows), the Sayonara Player immidiately closed although the focus was at another app. Now after restarting the system the player doesn\'t show up again. I\'ve just checked the running processes and found 4 running sayonara process (I\'ve tried it 4 times). Killing those processes and starting it again, doesn\'t solve the issue. Any ideas?

[Edited on 19-9-2016 by Lucio Carreras]
Which distribution and which desktop environment do you use?

If there should be only one instance, activate the \"Only one instance\" option in the preferences menu. Currently, I have no idea why that might happen but I will try to reproduce that and offer a solution.

[Edited on 18-12-2015 by Lucio Carreras]
I\'ve now tried to uninstall using sudo apt-get autoremove sayonara* and installed it again. Still same issue. :-(
And everything happend because you pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del?

[Edited on 18-12-2015 by Lucio Carreras]
Ubuntu 15.10 Gnome.
How can I set a preference without the UI?
[rquote=358&tid=170&author=Lucio Carreras]And everything happend because you pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del?

Not sure. I\'ve had that 25000 files library loaded and running and to me it seemed to crash in exact that situation where I pressed the keys. And since then it\'s completely dead even after reinstalling it and restarting the PC - which is really strange to me.
Either with \'sqlite3\' or if you prefer a user interface, with \'sqliteman\'. If you are not sure please ask. That might be dangerous and might cause crashes. You also can tell me what you wanna do and I can tell you how to do Smile
[rquote=360&tid=170&author=kirschkern][rquote=358&tid=170&author=Lucio Carreras]And everything happend because you pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del?

Not sure. I\'ve had that 25000 files library loaded and running and to me it seemed to crash in exact that situation where I pressed the keys. And since then it\'s completely dead even after reinstalling it and restarting the PC - which is really strange to me.[/rquote]

Can you call sayonara from command line and send me the output?
Output when started from the terminal:
Database Version 10
Warning: No need to update db
**** All settings initialized ****
I\'ve now installed sqliteman. Can you tell me where the db is (folder) and what exactly to change? Thanks
Daniel